Discover the stunning landscape of the Cappadocia region of Turkey from a hot-air balloon! Admire Cappadocia's beautiful scenery of tall, volcanic rock spires and high plateaus from the air on a 1.5-hour flight. Toast to your unforgettable experience with a glass of Champagne during the post-flight celebration and receive a souvenir medal. Your Cappadocia hot-air balloon flight includes a complimentary pre-flight buffet breakfast and convenient round-trip hotel transportation
- Departure point:Your hotel in Cappadocia (Nevşehir, Uçhisar, Göreme, Ürgüp, Avanos, Ortahisar, Mustafapaşa, Ayvali or Ibrahimpasa)
- Departure time: 4.30-5.00 am
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
- Return details : Returns to departure point at approximately 8:30am
Rate: $300 per person
- Hot-air balloon ride in Cappadocia
- Admire incredible panoramic views of the Cappadocia region from the air
- Get a close look at the stunning volcanic rock formations as you fly up approximately 1,000 feet
- Enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast before your flight
- Toast with a glass of Champagne and receive a complimentary souvenir medal
Cappadocia Tour Itinerary
The Cappadocia region of Turkey is the perfect location for a hot-air balloon flight, thanks to its outstandingly beautiful landscapes and great weather conditions. After complimentary pickup from your hotel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan, take in views of the Turkish countryside as you head to the hot-air balloon office, where you'll enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast of fruit, pastries, meats and salads.
Head to the nearby launch field and watch as your 100-foot tall (30-meter) hot-air balloon is inflated before boarding the balloon basket with your experienced pilot. Then, up you go!
Feel the subtle motion of the balloon as it lifts up over the stunning volcanic landscape. On your safe, scenic, flight, enjoy panoramic views of the Cappadocia relief, a high plateau standing more than 3,281 feet (1,000 meters) above sea level and pierced by tall, thin volcanic spires.
As you fly through the Cappadocia valleys, take a close look at the rock formations and listen to your pilot's interesting commentary about Cappadocia's history and geological formations. See churches and houses carved into the rocks as the balloon climbs approximately 1,000 feet (300 meters).
After your flight, raise your glass for a Champagne toast while being presented with a silver or gold medal as a flight souvenir. Then, relax on the drive back to your hotel.
Thi 1.5-hour ride, which guarantees a maximum of 12 people.
Cappadocia Balloon Ride Includes
- Hot air balloon flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Buffet breakfast
- Flight medal
- Champagne toast
Cappadocia Balloon Ride Excludes
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.